2022 waterline work will complete the third and final stage of Boalsburg Pike waterline replacement project. The final stage is from Lee Ave to Boal Ave. There will be delays in travel at times, please use caution when driving through the work area.
Boalsburg Pike Waterline Replacement
- The project was started in 2019 with the installation of HDPE pipe under Spring Creek
2,800’- total length of 8” ductile iron pipe to replace the 8” cast iron pipe (this will be done in two sections)
Lee Avenue to Apollo Drive- Crews completed this phase on 2021.
Lee Avenue to Memorial- Crews completing by Memorial Day
Boal Ave to the bridge- Crews will start after Memorial Day
- SCBWA crews will be installing the water line
- Flaggers will be in place to assist with traffic
- Traffic patterns will be altered with potential limited closures, we encourage you to seek an alternate route
- Work hours will be between 7am and 4:30 pm