Pugh Street Waterline Replacement
- Waterline replacement will start at Easterly Parkway and proceed to Beaver Avenue.
- SCBWA will be replacing approximately 4,500 ft of 4" and 6" cast iron pipe with 12" ductile iron waterline.
- Anticipated completed timeframe is the middle of September.
***Traffic patterns will be altered with potential limited closures, we encourage you to seek an alternate route
Week of July 16
- Traffic Control on Pugh Street- Street closed between E Fairmount and E Nittany (including Nittany intersection) and also between E Irvin and E Hamilton (including Irvin intersection)
- Pipe installation continuing on Pugh Street from Fairmount to Nittany
- Switching services from Irvin to Hamilton to the newly installed main
Please check CATA's website for updated bus route detours and delays.
Installing water line between Irvin Avenue and Hamilton Stret.